Vision 2020: Seat at the TableMar 2020
Vision 2020: Seat at the Table
March 2020 – March 2022
An interactive exhibit celebrating 100 years of women’s right to vote, live at the Kimmel Center.
Seat at the Table is a modern installation that commemorates the 19th Amendment — establishing women’s right to vote — and asks 100 years later, “Where are we now?”
You and I both know we’re not as far along as we’d like. But the achievements women have made in the past century are undeniable, not just in politics, but in the fields of business, STEM, sports, media and more. We collaborated with Dome Collective, a women-owned experience design studio, to create the digital interactive portion of this exhibition.
Here’s to the next 100 years to achieve true equality for women in leadership roles in society.
Proofs of existence
Proofs of excellence
- SEGD 2021 Global Design Awards Sylvia Harris Award / Honor Award in Exhibition
- Core77 Design Award 2021 Winner Built Environment
- Core77 Design Award 2021 Winner Visual Communication
- ADC 100th Annual Awards Merit Award in Experiential Design
- Communication Arts 62nd Design Annual Honoree in Environmental Graphics